Saturday, May 9, 2009

NEW GLASS AND WOOD PENDANTS, NECKLACES, BOOKMARKS AND KEY RINGS




I've been hard at work making scrabble tile pendants and have just added glass pendants as well. I have also included necklaces, bookmarks and key rings which have charms that match the theme. My pendants range from funny to sophisticated to serious. If you like Lucy from the I Love Lucy Show, Marilyn Monroe or Elvis Presley you can find them at either one of my sites. I have some cute necklaces for mothers or grandmothers who love their babies and want to let everyone know they do. There's a necklace for the 2009 graduate. And yes, they do grow up fast.

Why don't you take a look at the wide variety of wood and glass pendants I have. I try to have a little of something for everyone. Take a tour through Life is but a Charm at Etsy and Artfire. Maybe you'll find something there you would love to show off. They also make great gifts.

2 comments:

ChezChani said...

Those are wonderful. I wish I hadn't seen it because I've been wanting to get into resin jewelry and I so far resisted but seeing this sort of thing gets my crafting yen going again.

Yvonne said...

Thank you. They can be addicting so be careful.
Yvonne