Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY WISH


I hope that all the great moms and grandmas can enjoy their day by being with their families or relaxing with a day just to themselves. If you can't be with them, why not give them a call. I know that means a lot. My mom passed away 14 yrs. ago, but I still miss her and think about her every day. So tell your mom or grandma how much you love them. They will never forget it and it means more to them than you know.

Also in this picture, the little girl being kissed is my mom. It was her first one, but not the last.

Have a great Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

TeriB said...

Yvonne, I too lost my mom some years ago, and this day has simply never been the same....I actually ignore it as much as possible. My daughter always remembers of course, but my husband just can't understand why I don't really want to go to his family today. Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Yvonne said...

Teri, I know exactly what you mean. Sorry you lost your mom too.
Yvonne