Saturday, April 25, 2009

NEW BRACELETS - NEW COLORS - GREAT FOR MOTHER'S DAY, PROM AND GRADUATION





Spring has been around Texas for a while now so I thought I would make a couple of bracelets with great spring colors. At my Etsy site you can find my new peridot cube bracelet. Then my soft rose bracelet with cute toggle clasp can be found at Artfire. I also found another site today Vote Handmade where you can go and vote for my soft rose bracelet plus they have other great items you can browse. So check it out.

2 comments:

TeriB said...

Yvonne, I really like these, very sophisticated and easy to dress up for work or a special night out, or dress casual with jeans or shorts! The braided silver sides are striking and crystal rondelles/squaredelles really set these off! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Yvonne said...

Thanks, Teri. I just fell in love with the colors.
Yvonne