Thursday, February 26, 2009

FIND MY ITEMS AT ARTFIRE


I've heard about another great site to sell my jewelry at and it's called ArtFire. I'm still selling at Etsy, but I wanted to give ArtFire a try. It's a little bit different than Etsy, but you can't go wrong if you want to sell something creative on their site, because it's free. No fees at all or for a small charge a month you can put as many items you want on there and you won't have any more charges - just one monthly fee or none at all. You can join guilds plus they have some other things that Etsy doesn't have. If you get a chance, check it out. http://BluebonnetJewelryDesign.artfire.com

7 comments:

Art Fire said...

Stopping by to say WELCOME to ArtFire! We are so glad you have decided to add your creative voice to the community. Thank you! Please let us know what we can do to help you be successful.

Tony Ford
EVP ArtFire.com

Yvonne said...

Thanks Tony. I need to put more items on my site and look forward to working with everyone at ArtFire.
Yvonne

TeriB said...

Yvonne, love those Texas earrings! And I too have a very small store now on ArtFire---right now it's just my Valentine designs. I've got to find some way to track what site my items are listed on so I can be sure I know what's what (well, as much as I ever do, lol). Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Yvonne said...

Thanks, Teri, for the compliment. I know it's hard to keep track of everything. If you find the magic trick, please let me know.
Yvonne

Social Marketing Mama said...

...I love the earrings you have posted on here...I'm a regular Etsy shopper, and have heard good things about Artfire. I'm sure your work will do well on there.

Angel.Pearls said...

Really creative blog I found here! So nice jewelry! Beast wishes//Eva

Yvonne said...

Thank you for the compliments. I appreciate it.
Yvonne