Sunday, February 8, 2009

FEATURED IN TWO ETSY TREASURIES - FANCIFUL FUSHCIA AND TO WEAR WITH MY SHIRT


Today I was lucky enough to be in two Etsy Treasuries. Kim of Kim Smith's Charm Bracelets, chose my fuchsia bracelet with a grape clasp for the Fanciful Fuchsia Treasury. Check out Kim's colorful and luscious charm bracelets.

Then Essie of Essiewb's Shop included my wire wrapped copper bracelet with pearls and seashells in her Etsy Treasury, To Wear with My Shirt. If you get a chance, stop at Essie's shop for some beautiful knitted garments and accessories.

Thanks Kim and Essie for including my bracelets.

2 comments:

TeriB said...

This is no surprise, Yvonne, both of these designs are great! I had missed the first one, with the silver leaves, and I have secretly ALWAYS loved the cuff bracelet! Congrats on being recognized by other! Teri
Twitter: Teri_B
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress/?p=118
http://sandtcreations.etsy.com
N

Yvonne said...

Teri, you are just too sweet to me. Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. They mean a lot.
Yvonne