Sunday, December 28, 2008

WISHING A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL


This will be my last blog entry for this year. The year has gone by so fast. I’m sure everyone is making their New Year’s resolutions. Mine is to not make any. That way I can’t break them.

I would like to do some new things in the coming year. I need to be more creative, have more patience and make more jewelry to sell in my Etsy store. Trying to put one new thing in my store every day is hard to do because of the amount of time it takes to make a necklace or bracelet. I’ll keep working on that though. I just need to learn how to bead faster and also stay off the computer. Maybe make more earrings. Wow these are sounding like resolutions. I’m also looking into other ventures to start a second and third shop. I’ll keep you posted when I do.

So what are you resolutions for the coming year?

Also check out the eSMArts Team Shop for some great items. I’m sure find something there for your last purchase of the year.

I will be out of pocket for a couple of weeks starting tomorrow just in case you are wondering where I am. No blogging or putting new items in my store for a little while.

Here’s wishing all of you a healthy and prosperous New Year. May all your wishes and dreams come true. See you next year.

7 comments:

Perfectly Twisted said...

Oh this is stunning! Love it love it. All of your work is truly beautiful... Waves and smiles! Susan.
http://perfectlytwistedjewelry.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/izzygumbo
My Etsy: Perfectly Twisted Jewelry

Yvonne said...

Hi Izzy: Thanks so much for the compliment. Waving back.

Yvonne

terib said...

The goal of 1 piece per day sounds pretty tough, but that would really keep your shop at the top of the list! Mine is to continue to develop silversmith skills, but that takes even longer to make a piece, PLUS setting up and taking photos! Good luck on meeting all your goals. Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress
http://sandtcreations.etsy.com

ChezChani said...

We'll miss you! See you in '09

Crystal Allure said...

Great blog! Happy New Year to you as well. I usually make a 'small' resolution list for my jewelry business. The smaller it is the more realistic I can accomplish the goals. I think in 2009, even though my photos have significantly improved since I started designing, my goal will be to get even better photos of my jewelry.

Anna Lee H. in Toronto said...

Another stunning creation Yvonne! but then again I adore ALL your pieces!

Happy New Year right back at ya!
and may 2009 be healthy, magical and prosperous for you and yours...
~Anna Lee

MissLilith said...

Happy New Year! Gorgeous necklace.