Sunday, December 21, 2008

RECEIVED KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD


My eSMArts friend, Jill Milan of Jewelry Elegance, honored me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you, Jill. I truly appreciate it.

Here are the rules for passing the award on:

1. The winner may put this award on their blog.
2. Please put a link to the person that presented you for this award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to all their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

It's an honor to pass the Kreativ Blogger award to the following artists:

Anna Lee Husband of SassyDLite
Teri Baskett of S & T Creations
Tina Cowan of M5 Creative Corners
Lois Linquist of A Beaded Affair
Jamie Elliott of Creations by Jamie
Diane Geisel of MyGemStoneBox

8 comments:

Tina Cowan said...

Yvonne,
Thank you!

terib said...

Yvonne, how flattering and unexpected for you to nominate my blog besides those of Anna Lee, Jamie, Lois, Diane and, last but not least Tina! I've re-designed my blog once and still don't have it as lovely as yours, by any means! Thank you and Happy Holidays! Teri http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

MyGemStoneBox by Diane said...

Thank you dear...what a wonderful Christmas gift!! I am truly honored. Congrats to the other fine ladies who are also recipients of this award... you are all the best!

Best,
D
http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

Teri and Diane, you both are very welcome. Glad to make your day brighter.

Yvonne

A Beaded Affair said...

Oh my goodness, notice of this honor went to my spam folder. Thank you so much. It's a good thing I check that folder frequently. What wonderful company I am in. I hope I can find Bloggers as talented as these to pass the award on to.
Thanks for thinking of me and have a very Merry Christmas.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Yvonne said...

Lois, you are very welcome. Enjoy. Have a super Christmas and the best in the new year.
Yvonne

Perfectly Twisted said...

Awe thanks for the congrats! Wishing you a perfectly wonderful holiday and very blessed new year.

Yvonne said...

You're are more than welcome, Tina.