Sunday, December 7, 2008

NEW EARRINGS FOR CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR'S EVE AND WHAT'S THIS --- DOGS






I recently put some new earrings on my Etsy site http://www.bluebonnetjewelry.etsy.com/ If you like dangles or drops, then check out all the earrings. I just have a few here. The Christmas tree earrings come in red or green plus an added touch of tiny gems sparkle on the red earrings.

For New Year's Eve, I thought aquamarine or amethyst crystal earrings would look great with that special outfit. I think you will certainly turn a few heads wearing these.

I also included some other drop earrings in gold or sterling silver combined with colored metal dangles. You can find a dragonfly sitting upon a garden leaf and the background is a chocolate metal dangle. For the patriotic or military person, I have the heart flag on top of red and blue metal dangles. I also just sold a pair of earrings with the State of Texas on top and denium blue and dark chocolate dangles on the bottom.

I didn't forget the dog lovers out there. Check out the dog lover's earrings. One earring says I Love Dogs and the other one has a Dawg bowl and bone. I don't think anyone will have these earrings except you. By the way, I have a dog lover's bracelet waiting for a good home.

I really enjoyed making all of these earrings and will be putting some more up in my store in the near future. So check out my shop because there might be something there just for you. Or you can always leave a little hint to Santa.

10 comments:

Betty BeadBug said...

I love all of these but the dog lover's especially.

Tina Cowan said...

Gorgeous, just love it!

Yvonne said...

Thanks Betty BeadBug.

Yvonne said...

Thanks Tina.

ChezChani said...

All beautiful. Don't forget the cats!

Jamie said...

I LOVE the purple earrings in the last photo! Absolutely stunning, how creative!

Jamie
Creations by JAE
http://creationsbyjae.etsy.com
http://creationsbyjae.blogspot.com
http://www.creationsbyjae.com

Yvonne said...

ChezChani, thank you. I didn't forget the cats. They have a green background and they are up at my store - paw prints.

Yvonne said...

Thanks Jamie. Something a little different for me.

KellyKim said...

Hi Yvonne,
Stopping by to say hi & my pleasure to know you :)
I am a member on esmart group, too :) Love the Christmas tree earrings! They're perfect fit with this holiday :D
You're so talented :)

Wishing you have a wonderful christmas & happy new year 2009!

Blessings,
Kelly

Yvonne said...

Thanks Kelly. It's nice to meet you too.

Have a great Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Yvonne